THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED.
Barrett Made is growing and seeking to add a Project Designer to our residential and commercial design team. We are looking for someone with a minimum of two years experience and who is proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch Up.
Our Project Designers coordinate all project design, documentation, and administration. This position will report to and support the Director of Design Services in overall project coordination. The right candidate for this position must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
They also control the project document and procurement process with daily, weekly and monthly project activities consisting of, but not limited to the following:
• Project schematic, design development, and construction documents
• Preconstruction meetings
• Subcontractor, Owner, and Barrett Made Team Meetings
• Performs schedule updates with input from project team
• Manage the job specific quality program
• Prepares weekly update reports with assistance from Director of Design Services
If you wish to apply, or have any questions, please contact Dee Dee Germain at firstname.lastname@example.org.